4-Bed House Plan with Tudor Inspiration
About This Plan
- Brick and board and batten siding grace the exterior of this 4-bed Tudor-inspired house plan. Swooped fascia and a half round vent add to the home's curb appeal.
- Double doors invite you inside where you're greeted with a formal and informal spaces.
- The vaulted family room is centrally located on the main floor to be the center of activity for the occupants and their guests.
- The master suite is situated on the rear for privacy and to take advantage of any view in the rear. The master bath is complete with a long double vanity, separate tub and shower and walk-in-closet. Across the home, bedroom four is perfectly located to be used as a home office or house an elderly parent.
- The upper floor provides two secondary bedrooms each with large closet space and access to a compartmentalized bath. The bonus room can be a recreation space or storage area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710092BTZ, 710093BTZ and 710310BTZ
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 357 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick