4-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- A shed dormer sits above the farmhouse porch on this 4-bed house plan and an attractive box-bay window adds to the charm.
- A powder room, closet and laundry room are tucked away off the foyer which guides yo to the open floor plan in back of the home.
- The living room has a tray ceiling and a fireplace and views to the back. The room is open to the kitchen and dining room making this great for entertaining.
- An island in the kitchen gives you work space and has seating for casual eating.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet. Upstairs, three bedrooms with walk-in closets are arrayed around the game room.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage on the right with house plan 52300WM. Remove one upstairs bedroom with house plans 52298WM and 52299WM (without the garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss