4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Grand Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A large gable sits above the front porch of this 4-bed house plan with a shed dormer - for aesthetics - and two dormers above the garage giving this home great curb appeal.
- The foyer opens to the vaulted grand room ahead and to the dining room giving the home a circular flow.
- A large island set at an angle gives the cook commanding views to both the breakfast and vaulted grand rooms. A large walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- In back, a vaulted screened porch with outdoor kitchen gives you a great space to entertain al fresco.
- The master suite boasts a beamed ceiling and a rear wall of windows, allowing in an abundance of natural light. The master bath has a separate tub and shower, dual sinks and a spacious walk-in closet separated by a wall and a mirror.
- A guest room by the garage entry and two bedrooms upstairs complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,069 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick