4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Keeping Room
About This Plan
- Delicate details belie a grand interior with open spaces and interesting ceilings.
- The dining room is off the foyer, then enter the vaulted grand room with built-in cabinets and a fireplace. This opens to the breakfast nook and island kitchen where family can gather.
- Relax in the vaulted keeping room with a fireplace and access to the rear deck through French doors.
- A guest suite is adjacent to the kitchen, but the master suite is privately located at the left of the home.
- Two bedrooms and baths are located on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,451 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick