4-Bed House Plan with Window-filled Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone accents and a window adorned exterior give this house plan great curb appeal.
- The vaulted grand room is the anchor of this home and leads to the kitchen with a serving bar and large breakfast area.
- The expansive master suite is found on this floor and offers owners a vaulted en suite, large walk-in closet and close proximity to the conveniently located laundry room.
- Upstairs, there are two more bedrooms for the children or guests.
- An oversized bonus room is at the end of the hall and can be used as a fourth bedroom or game room for the family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 511 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 302 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick