4-Bed Lake House Plan for Rear Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- A carport with attached storage extends from the front of this 4-bedroom Lake House plan that is ideal for rear sloping lots due to its walkout basement.
- The center of the main level is open with exposed beams defining the family room, and the expansive screen porch measures 39'8" by 15' to maximize outdoor living space.
- A cooktop island anchors the kitchen with a breakfast bar providing a great spot for light meals.
- Bedrooms frame the living space with the largest reserved for the master bedroom. The master bathroom boasts a zero-threshold shower, dual-sink vanity, and walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, a game room separates bedrooms 3 and 4, while each room provides access to a covered porch. A dedicated storage room with exterior access provides a spot for lawn supplies and larger outdoor toys.
- Related Plan: Convert the screened porch to a covered porch with plan 86393HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,802 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Carport: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12