4-Bed Master-On-Main House Plan with Gazebo-Style Bay
About This Plan
- A lovely blend of brick and siding and mixed traditions create a pleasing facade to this 4-bed, master-on-main house plan.
- Step into the 2-story foyer and you'll see the vaulted great room ahead. A fireplace anchors the back wall and windows on either side look out to the back.
- The kitchen is open to both the breakfast room (with a door taking you out back) and the formal dining room.
- A guest bedroom is located across the home from the master and has bath and convenient laundry access.
- The decorative gazebo-style bay for this plan holds the master suite sitting room. The master wing occupies the left side of the home and includes a tray ceiling above the bedroom, dual walk-in closets and a vaulted master bath. Two family bedrooms and a bonus room are on the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710021GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 467 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 241 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick