4 Bed Modern Cottage with 2-story Great Room and L-shaped Back Porch
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom 3 bath house plan offers an open floor plan layout just over 2000 square feet.
- A spacious great room offers tons of gathering opportunity for your growing family. A large eat-at bar top opens up the kitchen to the dining and two-story great room.
- The back of the dining opens to an L-shaped, 10'-deep back porch, a great place to eat al fresco and to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master suite offers boxed ceilings, great natural lighting, and tons of space in the master bathroom.
- Bedrooms two and three can be found on the main level, sharing a bathroom in between.
- Head upstairs to find the 4th bedroom, with it's own bathroom and views of the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 60536ND and 59776ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick