4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Just Under 4000 Square Feet with Expansion Possibilities
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a beautiful exterior with a blend of board and batten and conventional siding. A gable - rendered in a dark charcoal - a dormer and front porch with timber supports combine to give the home great curb appeal.
- A 4-car garage is located in back and has two 2-car sections separate by a wall inside with a door connecting the two.
- A large outdoor porch has an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace making it great for al fresco entertaining.
- At the center of the home, a vaulted and beamed living room with fireplace is open to the kitchen. There are formal and informal dining areas.
- The master suite has a private back porch and a vaulted ceiling. Beds 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath while Bed 4 is privately located by the garage and has its own bathroom.
- Above the garage, there is storage and potential expansion space with a full bath.
Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,960 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 867 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 129' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1348 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick