4 Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious Farmhouse home has an upstairs living room, lots of storage and porches front and back for your family to enjoy.
- Coffered ceilings top the formal living room and dining room that flow into each other, thanks to the open layout.
- A quiet den opens onto the large rear porch.
- An eating bar on the kitchen island gives you a place to grab a quick bite or chat with the family while cooking.
- Note the big walk-in pantry and large mudroom.
- Homeowners get a beautiful first floor master suite with a vaulted ceiling and double doors out to the back porch.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor are just steps away from the upstairs living room which makes a great teen hangout or playroom for the younger kids.
Detached Garage with Bonus
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Deck: 344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 5"
- Depth: 50' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss