4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with 8'-deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- The 8'-deep front porch on the exterior of this 4-bedroom, modern farmhouse defines country living.
- The heart of the home is open and filled with natural light, and oriented to take advantage of any rearward views, while providing an easy flow between the indoors and rear porch.
- An oversized opening to the kitchen displays a wood beam on exposed brick for added character, while the functional kitchen boasts an island, walk-in pantry behind a pocket door, and a built-in hutch in the adjoining breakfast nook.
- The master bedroom provides a space for the homeowner to truly find respite, and features a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture ensuite, and dresser island in the attached closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- The double garage includes a dedicated storage area for lawn equipment and oversized toys, and a mudroom just inside conveniently hosts built-in lockers for outdoor gear and shoes. The nearby staircase leads to a bonus level with a powder bath for the whole family to enjoy.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,716 sq. ft.
- Storage: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 442 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick