4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Beamed Ceilings
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plans embraces the modern farmhouse style. Steep gables, dormers that pierce the fascia and timber columns and brackets combine to give it great curb appeal.
- The main floor is centered around a gathering space that lives, dines and relaxes in unison. The family room has a warming fireplace, cabinetry and a beamed ceiling. The kitchen features a large island to enjoy a snack or morning coffee.
- The master suite has a beamed ceiling, fully appointed bath and great closet. The family sized mudroom and laundry area are designed to control the clutter.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms, each with bathroom access. There is a multi-functional bonus room for added square footage and many uses such as exercise, games and recreation or additional sleeping space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick