4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Front and Back Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Exposed rafter tails, board and batten siding, and a stone trim all enhance the beautiful exterior of this 4-bedroom, modern farmhouse plan. The wrap-around front porch awaits the porch swing of your dreams.
- A spacious foyer greets you upon entering, and is bordered by an office, or study, and a guest bedroom with access to a full bath.
- The shared living spaces are rear facing and overlook an enormous back porch, partially screened, which will accommodate all of your outdoor entertaining needs.
- The u-shaped kitchen includes a prep island in the center and a hidden pantry to maximize storage space. Take advantage of the screened porch during all four seasons with the help of the fireplace.
- The main-level, master bedroom includes a deluxe en suite and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be found on the second level, separated by a full bath, which they share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1164 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss