4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A large forward-facing gable and wide porch sets the tone for this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan. Well-placed fieldstone accents compliment the shiplap siding perfectly.
- The garage location toward the rear makes this design perfect for a corner lot or any site where space allows for a meandering driveway. The location of the garage also allows for the keeping room and kitchen to take advantage of forward-facing views.
- A large family room is centrally placed and anchors the main floor. The foyer, formal dining room, breakfast space and chef's kitchen all interact with the family room.
- The master suite faces the rear, opening onto a private covered porch. The spa bath is fully appointed a large shower and free standing soaking tub.
- The upper floor include three great bedrooms each with its own attached bath and walk-in-closet.
- The bonus area has a private stairway and can be finished as an apartment for live-in help or a college student.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710083BTZ and 710110BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 251 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick