4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Gabled roofs stand proudly on this 4-bedroom, modern farmhouse, drawing interest from those passing by and enhancing curb appeal.
- Double doors usher you inside into a spacious foyer, where the formal dining room sits to the left. The great room opens to the kitchen, and a large island anchors the living space.
- A rear porch encourages you to the enjoy the out-of-doors, while offering a space to grill and dine.
- The master bedroom resides behind the 2-car garage, and features an elegant vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home; two share a compartmentalized bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads into a mudroom with a built-in desk and lockers, along with a powder bath. A bonus room above the garage adds flexibility to the design, and could serve as a playroom or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,751 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick