4-Bed Modern House Plan with Upper-Level Living Area
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clean lines and thoughtful details define this 4-bedroom craftsman house plan, which features a modern exterior with stone accents, covered entry, and 2-car garage.
- On the upper level, discover a versatile open-concept living and dining space with a fireplace. Enjoy warm weather on the covered deck. Designed for maximum efficiency, the wraparound kitchen boasts an oversized island with seating for casual meals and a walk-in pantry.
- A generously sized den with an adjacent full bath is the ideal space for work or relaxation.
- The main level is home to three bedrooms, including the secluded master suite, where you’ll find a 4-piece bath and large walk-in closet.
- An optional lower-level plan includes a spacious living room with a kitchen, play room, full bath, and extra bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"