4-Bed Modern-Prairie-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-story Modern Prairie-style house plan has a gorgeous facade with deep overhangs and a combination of stone, stucco, and cedar to giving it a modern look.
- The main floor features a well-designed kitchen with walk-in pantry, flex room, and covered patio out back. The stairs are tucked away from the public areas of the house, giving it a private feel and more conveniently accessed from the garage entrance which has bench and lockers integrated into the wall for a simple, efficient drop zone.
- The second floor features a generously-sized master suite, with tray ceiling, walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet. Each of the secondary bedrooms has a walk-in closet and share a centrally located bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12