4 Bed Modern Prairie with Unique 3-Car Garage
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This 4 bed modern Prairie-style house plan has a unique 3-car garage with one bay accessible from the front and a 2-car bay accessible courtyard-entry style.
- Inside, you'll enjoy the open floor plan with a large viewing patio along the back. A large kitchen has a nook/dining room with a view to the deck on one side and a large formal dining room on the other side.
- The large master suite is split from the 3 bedrooms across the home that share 2 bathrooms. One of the 3 guest bedrooms can be used as a study.
- Large unfinished basement can hold at least two additional bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a wet bar and rec room to go along with a large storage room.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss