4-Bed Mountain Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this luxury house plan gives you a lower level made for fun. A rec room with bar and a separate space for billiards just gets you started. There are also two guest suites, storage (and vault) plus access to a patio.
- An open floor plan greets you on the main floor where you'll enjoy front-to-back views from the foyer.
- The great room is vaulted and has a large fireplace and access to the huge deck area which is partially covered and partially open to the sky.
- The dining room is also vaulted and has easy deck access.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes privacy. In the master you'll find deck access, a roomy bath with spa tub and split vanities plus a large walk-in closet.
- Off the foyer an angled office is a gerat quiet retreat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,749 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,887 sq. ft.
- Deck: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1299 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss