4-Bed New American Home Plan with Main Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, fieldstone and mixed sidings combine in great fashion on this New American house plan with Modern Farmhouse vibes. A wide front porch welcomes all.
- Large window groupings flood the interior with natural light. The outdoor area is accessible via the large deck or patio as well as the covered porch with a built-in grill area.
- The main level is open and spacious. The well-appointed kitchen serves the dining and living areas with ease. The family room has a beamed ceiling and a warming fireplace and opens onto the rear porches.
- The master suite is on the main level for privacy and convenience. The master bath features a soaking tub and large shower and ample closet space.
- The flex room has many uses such as a formal dining room, parlor or home office.
- The mudroom, pantry and laundry areas are properly sized to serve a large family.
- The upper level contains three additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and access to a bath. The optional bonus room can be finished for extra storage, recreation space or a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 356 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick