4-Bed New American House Plan with 2-Story Great Room Offering Indoor/Outdoor Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has striking good looks and was created in response to numerous requests for a smaller version of popular house plan 95028RW. Like the larger original version, this Mountain house plan goes comes with an optional finished lower level that expands the home by 1,467 square feet when built and gives you two more bedrooms.
- A key design element is the open floor plan that offers sight lines that sweep from room to room. Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views. The 2-story great room is visible from the entry and is open to the kitchen and dining room. The back wall opens to give you indoor/outdoor living with access to the covered deck.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom. Across the home, the guest bedroom has access to its own bathroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and the bridge offers views to the great room below from two sides.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 95028RW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 853 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1074 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss