4-bed New American House Plan with First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- A board and batten exterior with a covered entry and a 3-car garage welcome you home to this 4-bed New American house plan.
- Views from the foyer extend all the way through to the back of the vaulted great room with fireplace. Sliding doors there give you access to the covered rear porch.
- A large island with work space and casual seating as well as a flat 9' ceiling helps separate the kitchen from the great room. Meals can be enjoyed in the nook with a multitude of windows looking out the back as well as the dining room in front.
- The vaulted first floor master bedroom has a 2-sided fireplace shared with the bathroom and access to a private patio in back..
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths and a bonus room that can be put to many uses completes the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69697AM.
- NOTE: Please allow 2 to 3 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 941 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss