4-Bed Northwest Modern-Style House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of one-level living in this 4-bedroom Northwest Modern-Style house plan.
- The foyer has 11' ceilings and is flanked on the left by a large den/guest room, and on the right by a spacious dining room.
- Through the foyer and past the staircase, you arrive at the great room and kitchen, complete with massive island.
- The great room opens up to connect to a multi-story outdoor living area, complete with outdoor fireplace.
- Through the back of the great room you arrive at the master suite, which comes with his and hers sinks, standalone tub and shower, walk in closet, and private toilet.
- Heading downstairs, you’ll be greeted by the generously sized rec room, which is supported on either side by two large bedrooms. The rec room also has a fireplace and connects to the two story outdoor living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front