4-Bed Rugged Craftsman Home Plan for the Rear-sloping Waterfront or Mountain Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for your rear-sloping lot, one with great mountain or water views, this 4-bed house plan has a rugged Craftsman exterior with a blend of shingles, board and batten and clapboard siding, with a touch of stone and timbers. A vaulted entry porch leads you to a pair of French doors that welcome you inside.
- A vaulted foyer leads to a vaulted great room with tremendous views to the back. A fireplace on the left can be seen from the dining room.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating at the counter. Pantry storage is conveniently located to the kitchen and the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The covered balcony is accessible from both bedrooms on the main floor as well as the great room and dining room. There's an outdoor fireplace and kitchen on the right side and stairs that take you down to the back yard.
- The master suite has vaulted ceilings and a pair of French doors that open to the covered balcony. There are two walk-in closets, two vanities and a huge walk-in shower in the bathroom.
- Downstairs, you'll find a game room with bar and a bedroom to each side with access to the covered deck. There is also storage, a safe room, mechanical room and an exercise space - great for a treadmill or Peleton - so you can stay fit if the weather is crummy.
- Stairs in the 2-car garage go to a storage space above.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Fannin County, Georgia
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,884 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Deck: 732 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12