4-Bed Timeless Classic with Bonus Over The Garage
About This Plan
- With vertical siding, cedar shakes, stone and brick this 4-bed house plan embodies all the elements of a truly classic home.
- The foyer boasts decorative columns to frame the entryway.
- The open floor plan allows an easy flow from room to room, making entertaining a breeze.
- A vaulted covered porch and deck allow homeowners to enjoy the outdoors regardless of the weather.
- The master occupies the entire left side of the home. A second bedroom is located across the home and makes a great guest room. Upstairs you'll find two more bedrooms plus a large bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,399 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick