4-Bed Traditional House Plan with Brick Exterior and Office Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered entry greets you to this traditional home plan with 3 or 4 bedrooms (depending on whether you use one of them for an office or a bedroom).
- The 2-story foyer opens to the vaulted great room as well as the dining room giving the home a circular flow.
- Special details in this home include a handy island in the kitchen, decorative columns around the dining area and a coat closet just off the garage.
- The master suite with sitting room encompasses the entire left wing of the home for comfort and privacy. Its own private sitting area creates a quiet haven for homeowners to unwind after a busy day.
- An optional bonus room is available on the second floor, providing space to grow as the family does.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710032BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 262 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick