4-Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan with Rec Room and Main-Floor Master
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this beautiful 4-bedroom craftsman house plan featuring a shake and clapboard exterior, inviting covered front entry, and 2-car garage.
- Through the airy foyer, you’ll find a spacious great room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- The wraparound kitchen boasts a generously sized walk-in pantry, oversized island with a breakfast bar, and a dining area with easy access to outdoor living space.
- The thoughtfully designed main-floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Soak up the fresh air on the vaulted screened porch with a fireplace.
- On the upper level, discover a large rec room with a tray ceiling and wet bar, a tucked-away office, two bedrooms and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Deck: 69 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss