4-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Covered Terrace
About This Plan
- Tapered columns on the front porch and a rain awning above the garage contribute to the character on this 4-bedroom, craftsman house plan.
- The fireplace rests beneath high ceilings in the family room, serving as a focal point throughout the kitchen and dining area as well. An oversized kitchen island assists with meal prep, and a nearby pantry increases storage space.
- A covered terrace extends living space to the out-of-doors for enjoyment during warmer seasons.
- Retreat to the first-floor master suite, which boasts an en suite with a vaulted ceiling and a walk-in closet.
- A privately situated second bedroom resides near the front entry, making it the perfect guest bedroom, or an office if needed.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the second level.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 360030DK and 360031DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick