4 Bedroom French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy 4 bedrooms and a bonus upstairs playroom for the kids in this French Country home plan.
- The master is on the main for your convenience. Note the door leading to your own private covered area.
- Flanking the foyer you have a formal dining room with bay window and a living room with fireplace and a tray vault ceiling that rises from 10'-12'.
- The family room has a fireplace and access to the L-shaped covered patio in back. A ledge helps tie this space directly into the kitchen.
- The breakfast room has patio access and a built-in desk to help manage the home. For more serious work, you'll enjoy your own study with built-ins.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 58' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick