4-Bedroom French Country House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This stately 4-bedroom European home plan features a dramatic double-door front entry, appealing brick exterior, and a 3-car garage.
- A welcoming family room with a fireplace is largely open to a spacious keeping room and kitchen, where an oversized island adds seating for casual meals and a generously sized pantry adds convenience. An adjacent office offers privacy.
- An expansive covered back porch with a kitchen and fireplace is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The secluded main-floor master suite boasts an elegant 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower, through which you'll find twin walk-in closets. Two additional bedrooms at the front of the home share a full bath.
- On the upper level, you'll find a versatile media room, an additional bedroom, and another full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick