4-Bedroom House Plan With 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- At just over 3,000 square feet, this traditional 2-story house plan includes many extras that will appeal to discerning buyers.
- The 2-story entry makes a grand first impression as you enter, and the 2-story great room carries that on as you are drawn in.
- An open plan seamlessly blends the kitchen, great room and dining room together to create a living area that's excellent for entertaining guests.
- The main floor master is located on the left side of the home and impresses with step ceilings, a grand walk-in closet and an ensuite bath with Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs in addition to the grand view of the great room below, you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with access to private bathrooms. A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Deck: 91 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1133 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss