4-Bedroom House Plan with Finished Basement
About This Plan
- Upon entering, pocket doors reveal a home office to the left of the foyer. The multipurpose kitchen island anchors the shared living spaces, and sliding doors lead to a covered / uncovered patio that includes a fireplace.
- Retire to the owner's suite for solitude and restoration. A lavish ensuite includes a custom shower, walk-in closet, and garden tub.
- Two nearly identical bedrooms reside down the hall and share a full bathroom with two sinks.
- The 3-car garage features an oversized bay, and stairs lead to unfinished storage space above the garage. Built-in lockers, located just inside from the garage, create a space to organize the family's outdoor gear.
- A sprawling recreation room can be found in the finished basement, along with a wet bar, media room, and a fourth bedroom.
Optional Bonus Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,704 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 501 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1196 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12