4-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with Office on Main Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Modern meets traditional in this 4-bedroom farmhouse plan, featuring an appealing brick, clapboard and board-and-batten exterior, wraparound front porch, and a 2-car garage with an additional 24’ x 10’ storage area.
- Just off the foyer, discover a versatile play room or office with a barn door entry.
- At the heart of the home, a spacious living room with a fireplace is open to the kitchen and dining areas for clean sightlines, easy entertaining, and plenty of options for casual meals.
- The roomy kitchen boasts a large walk-in pantry and oversized island.
- Retreat to the secluded master suite, which offers a generously sized walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- Enjoy outdoor living at its best on the expansive covered rear porch, which features a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- On the second level, three bedrooms share two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 2"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick