4 Bedroom Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- A magnificent exterior with beamed trim and stone veneer gives this 4 bedroom luxury home plan great curb appeal. This magnificent design is elegant, warm and extremely livable.
- It features huge shared open spaces along with a unique "completely open" outdoor/indoor great room space with collapsible back wall.
- The main floor master suite features a luxury bathroom, view deck and gracious walk in closet.
- The open-yet-intimate vaulted great room is the hub of the home. You have glipses of it from the vaulted foyer with a 2-sided fireplace forming a visual break.
- The gourmet kitchen has a hidden pantry and is open to both the nook with built-in bench seating and direct access to the vaulted deck with outdoor BBQ area.
- Downstairs you will find an additional 3 bedroom suites with 2 baths as well as a craft room, huge rec room and enough indoor storage to make anyone happy. The back yard living spaces are ample and well scaled.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,092 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front