4 Beds and a Breezeway
About This Plan
- A large front porch, and a smaller family porch, grace the front of this 4 bed country Craftsman house plan. A breezeway provides more shady space and connects the home to the garage.
- French doors open to the foye which has views to the family room and is open to the dining room. There, columns help provide definition while creating an open feel and a fireplace anchors the far wall.
- The main part of the floor gives you an open floor plan with the kitchen having views that extend all the way across the family room. A large island has workspace, sinks, and casual seating.
- Another pair of french doors leads to the back terrace from the breakfast area. A fireplace on the vaulted terrace makes this a great place to hang out with family and friends.
- The master is conveniently located on the main floor and has two large walk-in closets. Upstairs, you'll find two more bedrooms, each with their own bath plus a media area with windows looking out over the front of the home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the media room with house plan 36066DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick