400 Square Foot 10-Foot-Wide House Plan
About This Plan
- This 400 square foot 1-bed house plan is just 10' wide and makes a great rental property or a solution for that narrow lot.
- A front porch gives you a fresh air space to enjoy and provides shelter as you enter the home.
- A vaulted living room in front opens to a kitchen with casual counter seating.
- Down the hall, you pass the bathroom and find the bedroom in back with sliding door access to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 400 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 10' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss