4100 Square Foot Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Park in the 3-car garage (with a shop) or park in the driveway and enter through the covered porch into the short foyer of the 4,121 square foot modern farmhouse plan. You pass by one a bedroom as you approach the 2-story great room with fireplace and access to the covered outdoor living area. The great room is also open to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen features a large island and a massive walk-in pantry and is open to the informal dining area.
- Also on the main floor of this modern farmhouse home plan, you’ll find the vaulted primary bedroom suite with windows on opposite sides of the room allowing for natural light, while the vaulted ceiling makes the room feel even bigger and breezier. The attached bathroom features a separate tub and shower with private windows, side-by-side sinks, and a huge walk-in closet.
- The upper floor of this home plan offers plenty of added functionality. On the left side is where you’ll find a private exercise room/flex space, as well as a full bath and additional guest bedroom.
- On the right side is a vaulted bonus room - factored into the total living area - that sits above the garage so there’s never any worry about making noise below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,946 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 3"
- Depth: 108' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard