4600 Square Foot Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Game Room and Study
About This Plan
- This Transitional Farmhouse plan delivers immense curb appeal, jaw-dropping interior features, and a total of 4,668 square feet of living space spread over two floors.
- A 15'-deep front porch welcomes you inside to find a large family room crowned by a cathedral ceiling. Clerestory windows above the combined dining area and kitchen ensure a bright and airy interior.
- The prep sink in the island, large range, and pass-thru pantry add to the well-appointed kitchen, while the massive rear porch presents a fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The primary suite and study occupy the left side of the main level and the primary ensuite features an oversized shower and roomy closet.
- A game room and guest suite are tucked behind the 3-car garage, and the remaining three bedrooms are located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 2"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1115 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick