5 Bed 2-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- For those who want it all, this stunning two-story Traditional house plan has everything one could wish for.
- Inside, interior columns keep the sightlines open between all the main rooms.
- The living room is massive with its magnificent vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- A bayed breakfast nook off the well-appointed kitchen has double doors that take you to the screened porch where an outdoor fireplace will keep you warm.
- All of the rear outdoor spaces feature beamed sloped ceilings and ceiling fans.
- A private hallway off the living room serves the master bed room exclusively.
- On the way to the master suite, a large private office space comes with a built-in desk.
- The plush master suite boasts a built-in wall niche, tray ceilings and a sitting area bay. Glass doors provide access from the master bedroom hall to the outdoor living space and the outdoor kitchen.
- Each of the three secondary bed rooms are super-sized and have a walk-in closets and built-in desk.
- Upstairs there is a large fifth bedroom complete with a bath and a walk-in closet.
- Adjoining the bedroom is a super-sized media room and play room large enough to hold a full sized billiard table and much more.
- A covered porte cochere provides convenient parking for those times when you're stopping by with groceries or just a short stay.
- The porte cochere also converts to a third bay of the garage if preferred.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 696 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick