5-Bed Brick Home Plan with Vaulted Keeping and Family Rooms
About This Plan
- A beautiful covered porch graces the front of this 5-bed home plan with classic brick exterior. The front door opens to reveal a beautiful 2-story foyer. A second covered entrance located by the garage leads directly to the laundry room and helps keep clutter at bay.
- A striking vaulted keeping room is connected to the kitchen and features a fireplace, built-in cabinetry and a serving bar tying the space seamlessly to the kitchen.
- Homeowners will appreciate the main floor master bedroom with its private sitting area, 5-fixture bath and large walk-in closet. A guest bedroom is also located on this floor.
- Upstairs, an overlook gives you views to the family room and foyer below. Three bedrooms share two baths and there is attic space over the left side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,461 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick