5-Bed Country Cottage with 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- This 5-bedroom, country cottage presents immense character inside and out, complete with a large back porch taking advantage of any rearward views. A carport in the front of the home serves as protection for 2 cars.
- The heart of the home features an open layout combining the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. Double-height ceilings in the family room provide a feeling of spaciousness, while allowing natural light to fill the interior.
- The large, kitchen island offers bar-height seating for four, and a walk-in pantry provides plenty of dry storage space.
- The master bath is located on the main level, and includes an oversized shower in the 4-fixture bath, along with a roomy walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on this level neighbors a full bath. Upstairs, discover three additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 548 sq. ft.
- Carport: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 76' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 15