5-Bed Country House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Enjoy country living with this 5-bedroom, traditional house plan. A wrap-around front porch, topped by 3 dormers, completes the design.
- The desirable open layout combines the family room, dining area, and kitchen for an easy and comfortable living space. A large, multi-purpose island provides seating for casual meals and french doors off the family room lead to a back porch.
- The master bedroom resides towards the back of the home and includes a lavish 5-fixture bath and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms reside across the hall and share a 4-fixture bath. Upstairs, bedrooms 3 and 4 are separated by a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A drop zone inside from the 2-car garage helps organize personal items, and neighbors a powder bath and walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,074 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12