5-Bed French Country Home Plan with Over 4,100 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- Clipped gables and steep pitches crown this 5-bedroom French Country home plan that boasts a grand, castle-like exterior wrapped in stone.
- Once inside, you will find a study and formal dining room framing the foyer. The 22' by 30' great room enjoys an 11' ceiling height with a fireplace surrounded by builtins adding to the ambiance.
- The rectangular kitchen provides ample workspace with its prep island and corner pantry, while the rear outdoor lounge offers a cooking patio for grilling.
- Three bedroom suites reside on the main level including the master suite, complete with a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and walk-in wardrobe.
- Two identical bedrooms upstairs share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Across the hall, a sizable game room includes a charming window seat, and a bonus room is perfect for a theater or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,181 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 941 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 2' 0"