5-Bed House Plan with 2-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- This 5-bed house plan gives you a main floor master suite and has great space on the second floor for the kids.
- A see-through fireplace unites the grand and keeping rooms, adding warmth and ambiance to both. Access the covered porch and rear deck here.
- The nearby master suite impresses with an elegant vaulted ceiling and a sitting room boasting a brilliant rear view. The well-appointed guest suite is sure to please.
- The second floor houses three secondary bedrooms, two full baths, and a spacious children's retreat and has attic storage as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,036 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick