5-Bed House Plan with 2nd Story Overlook
About This Plan
- Original and thoughtful design went into every detail of this 4-bed house plan with a stone and board and batten exterior.
- The kitchen is complete with a cook-top island and double ovens and overlooks a breakfast area and keeping room, giving the family and its company a casual place to visit.
- A window seat creates the back wall of the keeping room, adding charm and comfort to the room. It shares a two-sided fireplace with the neighboring two-story great room. A bowed wall of windows makes this room bright and cheery.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a tray vaulted ceiling and a window seat. Bed 5, also on the main floor, could be converted for use as a study.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths and an overlook at the top of the stairs gives the upstairs a dramatic flair.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick