5-Bed House Plan with a Brick and Shingle Exterior
About This Plan
- This 5-bed house plan has a unique exterior with a combination of brick and shingles. Gables, dormers, and lots of windows give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, a see-through fireplace separates the family and keeping rooms.
- In back covered porch off the breakfast nook is ideal for alfresco meals.
- The first-floor master suite is an indulgent retreat for the homeowner. Upstairs, three additional bedrooms share two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick