5-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This exclusive Modern Farmhouse plan presents an open living space in the center of the home, topped by a vaulted ceiling and warmed by a fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors from the dining and great rooms open onto a covered patio, great for entertainment flow, and plenty of counter and storage space in the kitchen help when hosting large gatherings.
- The master bedroom shares the left side of the main level with a craft room, that is accessible from the master closet. The master bathroom spoils the homeowner with its walk-thru shower and dual-sink vanity.
- Three large bedrooms can be found downstairs surrounding a generous recreation room, along with a laundry room with built-in storage.
- Enter from the 4-car garage to find a spacious mudroom with a coat closet and utility sink.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,094 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 609 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1085 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss