5 Bed Modern Mediterranean Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- Eight columns support the 2-story covered entry on this luxury Mediterranean colonial house plan. Inside, a 2-story foyer and a cured stair greets you
- The dining room is to the right of the foyer and is set off by large columns and arched entranceways. To the left is the formal living room.
- The family room has a 2-story ceiling, a wall of windows, fireplace and built-ins, and access to the covered veranda. It opens to the bright breakfast room and the gourmet kitchen. A butlery off the kitchen is adjacent to the dining room for ease in serving family and guests.
- The right wing of the home plan includes a family bedroom with trey ceiling, full private bath, and walk-in closet with built-ins and a large utility room. A quiet study and full bath have access to the covered veranda and could double as a guest room or in-law suite.
- The left wing boasts the master suite with curved sitting area, warming fireplace, trey ceiling and luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities. The wardrobe with built-ins is accessed through double French doors.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms, each with trey ceilings, full baths, and walk-in closets, share space with a game room and storage rooms. A catwalk between the two family bedrooms upstairs offers views to below.
- In back, columns rise to the cornices and fans give comfort.
- The 3-car garage has a work area and rear door that leads to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,543 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"