5-Bed Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, decorated gables, stone accents, and spacious covered porches combine beautifully to create this 5-bedroom, mountain home plan. The angled double garage creates a parking courtyard in front of the home.
- An inviting front porch ushers guests into the heart of the home, which consists of an open floor plan. The family room, dining area, and kitchen are oriented to take advantage of any rear-facing views, with a spacious back porch offering extended living space.
- The serene master bedroom rests on the right side of the home, and features a lavish bathroom with a soaking tub and commode room.
- A second suite on the main level is great for guests and includes a compartmentalized full bath and walk-in closet.
- Three private bedrooms, each with their own full bath, can be found on the second level, along with a sizable bonus room and powder bath above the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Pier, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 8"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12