5-Bed Mountain House Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- The rectangular footprint of this 5-bedroom, mountain house plan offers a budget-friendly design feature, while the simplistic approach adds a modern element to this beautiful home.
- The main level is comprised of the shared living spaces, all open to one another and taking advantage of any rearward views, along with the master bedroom, which includes a full bath.
- Interact easily with family and friends from the kitchen, which boasts a large island with seating for five, and a grilling porch is accessible through French doors.
- A living area at the top of the stairs provides a fun space for the kids to enjoy, and is surrounded by three bedrooms, a full bath, and a storage room.
- Retreat to the walk-out basement to find a generous recreation room, with French doors to the lower patio. Bedroom 5 can be found downstairs, next to a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,903 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 3' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick